Increase speed of Jio : 5 tricks to instantly increase your Jio 4G speed upto 95MBps
Increase speed of Jio : Read the whole post and increase your Jio4G speed instantly.
What’s more annoying than having a 4G connection but slow internet speed? Nothing.
Nothing is more annoying when you’re watching an online video and it suddenly starts buffering. Or you’re browsing through social media and the images don’t even load!
When Jio was first launched in 2016, it said to be one of the fastest network providers in India. People would stand on lines for hours to get one Jio sim. But it was worth it, at least at that time.
When 1GB data costed about ₹250 and recharge plans we’re insanely costly, Jio arrived like a charm and gave free data, free talktime, free SMS for months. It forced other providers to decrease their own data plans and here we are today, when 1.5GB data costs less than ₹5! Surprising, isn’t it?
Now according to Wikipedia and other verified sources, about 370 million (370,000,000) people use Jio at today’s date.
Now let’s dive into the main question here. How to increase Jio speed?
Though it really depends upon location and a lot of factors like how far you’re from Jio network area, your handset configuration etc.
Below we’ve listed 10 possible tricks to increase speed of jio. Read the whole post, do the necessary steps and at the end of the post you may get the highest network speed available in your area.
Trick 1 :
How to increase Jio speed by changing APN :
In the first method we will talk about how to increase Jio network speed by changing your default APN.
- Go to settings option on your phone.
- Visit mobile network option from settings.
- Go to jio sim settings.
- Click on Access Point Name or APN settings of your Jio sim.
- Click on create New APN settings then enter the following APN as mentioned below.
APN settings to increase Jio network speed :
Name : Lootershub.in
APN : Jionet
APN type : Default
Proxy : Not set
Password : Not set
Server : google.com
MMSC : Not set
MMS port : Not set
MCC : 450
MNC : 840
Authentication Type : Not set
APN Protocol : IPv4/IPv6
APN Roaming Protocol : IPv4/IPv6
Bearer : Select HSPA, EVDO, BeHRPD, LTE, HSPAP, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, IS95A, IS95B, 1xRTT, EVDO_0, EVDO_A, HSDPA, HSUPA
By changing APN you’re just changing few settings in your mobile network. This doesn’t harm your device. You can restore your previous settings at any moment. This setting will increase jio 4g speed and will get you much higher browsing speed.
After applying the following settings your Jio 4g speed can go all the way upto 20Mbps or even more.
Trick 2 :
How to increase Jio 4G speed and band coverage :
Band is basically a network frequency at which a network service provider offers connections to its users. Different network providers use different bands. Jio offers 4G band on Band 3, Band 5 and Band 40.
This should give you a brief idea how band really works :
Best coverage : Band 5 > Band 3 > Band 40
Best speed : Band 40 > Band 3 > Band 5
- Open dialer in your phone and dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Select the option Phone information.
- Click on set preferred network type.
- Select LTE only.
Steps to increase Jio net speed for Qualcomm processor :
- First install Shortcut Master (Lite) app from play store
- After installing, go to Menu then click on search option
- Type “Service Menu” or “Engineering Mode” and click on search
- Open if found and access to change LTE bands
Steps to increase Jio net speed for MediaTek processor :
- Firstly, you need to install MTK Engineering Mode from play store.
- After installing, run the application.
- Go to ‘MTK Settings’.
- Then select ‘BandMode’.
- Select the SIM slot where you have placed your Jio sim.
- Select ‘LTE Mode’.
- Now select Band 5 for best coverage and Band 40 for best speed.
- Save settings and reboot your device to activate changes.
Trick 3 :
How to increase Jio speed by VPN trick :
Here we will discuss how to boost jio speed by using VPN. Follow the below steps and hope it’ll increase jio net speed.
- First of all, download the VPN master or Snap VPN app from the given link. You can use any of them, both work in the same way.
- After installing the app, open it.
- Then after the app, set the server to India. It will take upto 15 seconds to connect. Most of the time, it takes about 2-3 seconds only.
- After you’re connected to VPN, you’ll notice that the download speed has hit the maximum speed in few seconds.
If the speed isn’t improved you can try changing to a different country. This should do the work. It is one of the best methods available.
Trick 4 :
How to increase Jio network speed by using Speed booster and Optimizer app :
Another awesome method to increase jio net speed is by using a speed booster and optimizer app. Follow the step by step process and increase jio 4g speed.
- At first, download and install the Internet speed booster and optimizer app from the given link.
- Enable the profile ‘Non-Root-User’ if your device isn’t rooted, and if you’re using a rooted device then enable ‘Root User’.
- Now you don’t have to do anything, just leave the app running in the background.
- This app will instantly increase Jio net speed.
- You’ll get the maximum browsing and downloading speed available in your area.
We do not encourage you to Root your device for the following settings as it can void your warranty and, in some cases, it can also harm your device.
The internet Speed booster and Optimizer app is a useful app and works on both rooted and non-rooted devices. This app limits background data usage of some apps, so that you can avail the maximum speed available. This doesn’t harm your device in any way.
Trick 5 :
How to increase Jio speed by switching to UC browser :
Using UC browser is another good way to increase jio net speed. It is super-fast and smooth browser that doesn’t consume extra data. It has built in VPN that helps in loading the sites that can’t be accessed in another browser.
- First you need to download UC mini browser from the given link.
- Then just test your downloading speed by downloading anything from the internet. Then pause it.
- Open VPN master or Snap VPN and connect to the server.
- Now check your downloading speed. It’ll reach up to 10-20Mbps in few seconds.
This is an easy trick to increase your internet speed. UC browser itself is sufficient to increase your internet speed, however you can also use VPN as mentioned to get the highest speed possible.
Trick 6 :
How to increase Jio network speed by changing APN settings :
Every network provider their own APN settings which connects you to the internet. Jio too has its own APN settings which may sometimes feel slow. Make few changes as mentioned below and it will increase speed of jio.
- Go to your android device ‘Settings’ and then go to ‘Cellular Networks’ then click on ‘Access Point Names’.
- You go to the profile named ‘Jio 4G’ and do the following settings as mentioned below.
- Leave the rest as default.
- Server : google.com
- Authentication Type : None
- APN Type : Default
- Bearer : LTE
- Now click on ‘Save’ changes and then select profile again.
This method will instantly increase sped of Jio. If it doesn’t work then you can go back to your previous settings anytime.
Trick 7 :
How to boost Jio speed for rooted devices :
Rooting your device is a bit complicated. But once you root your device you have so many opportunities and can try a lot of advanced method. This trick is for rooted users, who rooted their phone and want to increase speed of jio. Read the below method and enjoy more internet speed.
- First you need to download 3G/4G Speed optimizer Apk from the given link.
- Open the app and select network speed. Choose 12/28/7 – Max Speed option.
- Then click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart your phone and your Jio 4G internet speed will be increased.
The 3G/4G Speed optimizer application only works on rooted devices. It is a lightweight application that can increase your internet speed instantly. You’ll get the highest speed available in your area.
Trick 8 :
How to increase Jio 4G speed by Clearing cache :
This might sound funny, but did you know clearing cache can actually help in increasing device performance, as well as your internet speed? Cache is basically the data that is stored by system to enhance user experience.
Having a lot of cache files can sometime slow down your device and it can also decrease your internet speed. So, follow the below steps to clear cache from your android device and instantly increase Jio speed.
- At first go to your android device settings.
- Go to storage and USB.
- Under internal storage tap on cached data.
- Now when your cache is cleared, you’ll notice the increase in internet speed.
Clearing cache is an easy process to increase Jio network speed. The above method is easy and works on most of the devices.
However if you having trouble clearing cache of your android device, you can also use apps like Clear Cache etc. Nowadays some devices have some built-in apps to clear cache and unnecessary files from the device. If you have any of those, you can also use that.
After the cache is cleared, your Jio net speed will be increased.
Trick 9 :
How to increase JioFi speed :
A lot of people are facing sudden drop of internet speed even when the network is strong. This is frustrating when you’re in the middle of downloading something or you’re doing some important work.
Here we’re providing solution of this problem so you can enjoy increased Jio speed without any limitations.
- First open any browser and start downloading some stuff from the internet.
- Now notice the download speed and pause.
- Download F-Secure Freedom VPN app from the below link.
- Open and connect to Singapore Server.
- Now resume the file that you paused. This way you can increase speed of jio.
By the end of this post we hope your Jio 4g speed is increased. Though your internet speed really depends on factors like how far you’re from network coverage or what device are you using etc, but we have provided some possible solutions that we found to be working and hence sharing them with you.
After applying the above tricks some users got up to 100MB speed which is also the highest speed available at their area. You can try yourself and tell us which trick worked for you and how much speed you’re getting now.